Private individuals

For your regular and sworn translations into Dutch and English.

Private individuals

A CV or a letter of application for a job at an international company or abroad? A certificate of conduct for emigration abroad? A residence permit or pay slip? Diplomas and lists of marks for a course or job in another country? A marriage certificate or last will for registration in the Netherlands? I can assist private individuals with the translation of various types of documents, and I can provide you with both a sworn translation (with stamps and signature) and a regular translation. I translate both from Dutch into English and from English into Dutch.

Because every text is different, I can only provide you with a specification of the costs on the basis of the actual document that needs to be translated. If you would like to receive a no-obligation quote, please send me a clear scan (not a photograph) of all pages (front and back) of the document to be translated, and please state the country for which the translation is intended, as well as your name and address details. I will send you my quote via e-mail as soon as possible.

Please note: different countries and authorities have different requirements for regular and sworn translations. That is why you should always check in advance the requirements of the authority in the country in question for which the translation is intended. This prevents unpleasant surprises and saves time and money.

I can usually make sure that you receive the translation within a few working days, by post or via e-mail. It is also possible to collect the sworn translation from my address if you are in a hurry.

Astrid Amels - Particulieren


Residence permits

Last wills


Lists of marks

Marriage certificates

Certificates of conduct